Behaven Kids is the most unique and recognized program in Nebraska, with over 20 years of experience in changing the lives of the children we serve. At Behaven Kids, you will see first-hand our passion for helping children and families with therapeutic interventions, based on our programs and services that have been developed, tailored, and researched by recognized specialists in building positive child behaviors.
ABA services are complemented with outpatient therapy services and a specialized day care program, designed to provide the best services a family needs to maximize each child’s potential for individual success. We achieve all these thanks to our passionate and committed team, that deliver high-quality services to our clients, in a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Provides therapy to families and individuals. Provides a safe and effective therapeutic environment for children and families in accordance with the philosophy and mission of Behaven Kids.
- Provides clinical and in-home services to families and children for Behaven Kids programs.
- Performs administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides case management services.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the Behaven Kids model of care and therapy.
- Prepares, updates, and maintains documentation and records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in active environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work or related field (Required).
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (LMHP)
- Must hold the required mental health credentials and licensure as required by the state of residence.
What we offer:
- Vibrant, collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
- Diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Access to insightful CEUs and other professional development opportunities to never stop learning
- Supervision and team support on everyday challenges.
- Work-life balance
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Pay incentives, sign on/relocation bonus, and referral programs
This is more than a job, it’s a calling! This is an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity, and compassion in children - all while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning.
Behaven Kids is growing! Our great work culture promotes a team of dedicated, innovative, and spirited individuals who are also looking to build a career. Please do NOT apply if you are NOT interested in generating impact to society, building on a positive workplace culture, and evolving in your career.
All salaries are commensurate with experience and include an attractive benefits package. Behaven Kids is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in its workforce. We encourage candidates that will help us live out this commitment to apply.
BK is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, BK complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. BK also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
This job posting provides a general list of the essential responsibilities and qualifications required for this position. It does not represent a contract for employment and BK reserves the right to change the description and/or posting at any time without notice.
When applying, please DO NOT include any of the following information with your job application: Social Security number; driver's license number or state-issued identification card number; financial account number, or credit or debit card number.