Behaven Kids is the most unique and recognized program in Nebraska, with over 20 years of experience in changing the lives of the children we serve. At Behaven Kids, you will see first-hand our passion for helping children and families with therapeutic interventions, based on our programs and services that have been developed, tailored, and researched by recognized specialists in building positive child behaviors.
ABA services are complemented with outpatient therapy services and a specialized day care program, designed to provide the best services a family needs to maximize each child’s potential for individual success. We achieve all these thanks to our passionate and committed team, that deliver high-quality services to our clients, in a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Oversee/supervise applied behavior therapy to families and individuals. Provides a safe and effective therapeutic environment for children and families in accordance with the philosophy and mission of Behaven Kids.
- Create and oversight the implementation of ABA programs.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and design, and analyze ABA programs, and propose improvements based on assessment results and ongoing data.
- Demonstrates clinical, case management, and professionalism competencies
- Responsible for development, implementation, and evaluation of intensive behavior therapy programs for children with autism.
- Data collection, organization, and analysis for proprietary system.
- Parent and staff training in methods of applied behavior analysis.
- Observation and evaluation of parent and staff therapy techniques
- Facilitate weekly meetings with family and staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in working with children diagnosed with autism.
- Develop functional behavior assessments.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in active environment
- Ability to challenge oneself to continue learning and growing as part of a multidisciplinary and motivated team
- Ability to “think outside the box” to achieve positive outcomes for clients and team members
- Certified BCBA in good standing with the BACB (Required)
- 2-4 years of related/relevant professional experience
- Master’s Degree (Preferred)
What we offer:
- Vibrant, collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
- Diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Access to insightful CEUs and other professional development opportunities to never stop learning
- Supervision and team support on everyday challenges.
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) & 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- $70,000 to $100,000 a year
This is more than a job, it’s a calling! This is an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity, and compassion in children - all while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning.
Behaven Kids is growing! Our great work culture promotes a team of dedicated, innovative, and spirited individuals who are also looking to build a career. Please do NOT apply if you are NOT interested in generating impact to society, building on a positive workplace culture, and evolving in your career.
All salaries are commensurate with experience and include an attractive benefits package. Behaven Kids is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in its workforce. We encourage candidates that will help us live out this commitment to apply.
BK is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, BK complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. BK also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
This job posting provides a general list of the essential responsibilities and qualifications required for this position. It does not represent a contract for employment and BK reserves the right to change the description and/or posting at any time without notice.
When applying, please DO NOT include any of the following information with your job application: Social Security number; driver's license number or state-issued identification card number; financial account number, or credit or debit card number.