$5000 Hiring Bonus for Full Time Employees
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) provides neurodiversity affirming behavior analytical services including assessment, development of acquisition and behavior-reduction programs and plans, supervision to RBTs, and development and provision of parent guidance. The BCBA fulfills an on-site, clinic-based position and contributes to a safe and effective therapeutic environment for children, their families, and staff according to the philosophy and mission of Behaven Kids.
- $70,000 - $100,000/year salary
- Signing/relocation bonus
- Performance-based pay incentives
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) and matching
- Financial support for professional development and certification maintenance
What We Offer:
- Reasonable expectations for billable hours (25/week)
- Appropriate staffing of RBTs
- Flexibility in scheduling to promote work/life balance
- Respectful environment that values each individual’s contributions and expertise
- Leadership present and committed to supporting ethical, high-level, collaborative, and meaningful clinical work
- Opportunities for leadership and professional development activities as desired
- No-cost BACB CEUs and stipend for conference attendance, continuing education, etc.
- Diverse and inclusive work environment with ongoing commitment of leadership to engage in and support DEI initiatives
- Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and determining justified service recommendations
- Consulting with payors as-needed regarding authorization requests
- Developing assessment-informed programs and support plans
- Ongoing evaluation of intervention affects to facilitate data-informed modifications
- Conducting staff and parent training
- Efficiency in and appropriate use of proprietary data collection and record management systems
- Participation in agency-wide program evaluation efforts
- Consulting with educational and other treatment settings as needed
- Engaging with Behaven Kids and other related entities with professionalism and a person-centered approach
- BCBA in good standing with the BACB
- Minimum of 2 years BCBA experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in active environment and lift up to 50 lbs
- Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE
Behaven Kids is the most unique and recognized mental health program in Nebraska, with over 20 years of experience in changing the lives of the children and families we serve. ABA services are complemented with outpatient therapy services and a specialized day care program, designed to provide the best services a family needs to maximize each child’s potential for individual success. We achieve all these thanks to our passionate and committed team, that deliver high-quality services to children and families within a diverse and inclusive environment.
Behaven Kids is growing! Our great work culture promotes a team of dedicated, innovative, and spirited individuals who are also looking to build a career.
All salaries are commensurate with experience and include an attractive benefits package. Behaven Kids is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in its workforce. We encourage candidates that will help us live out this commitment to apply.
BK is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, BK complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. BK also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
This job posting provides a general list of the essential responsibilities and qualifications required for this position. It does not represent a contract for employment and BK reserves the right to change the description and/or posting at any time without notice.
When applying, please DO NOT include any of the following information with your job application: Social Security number; driver's license number or state-issued identification card number; financial account number, or credit or debit card number.